Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Planning and preparing lessons in relation to pupils’ needs and examination syllabus
- Acquiring appropriate teaching materials and resources teaching music theory, aural skills and practical techniques to pupils
- Entering and preparing pupils for examinations
- Motivating pupils and encouraging progress
- Liaising with other academic staff and parents
- Creating and maintaining a network of contacts to ensure work continuity
- Ensuring up-to-date knowledge and awareness of examination requirements
- Assessing pupils abilities, providing feedback and writing reports
- Arranging recitals and concerts for the school pupils’ families.
- Excellent knowledge in Music
- A certificate in music will be an added advantage
- Ability to play at least two musical instrument will also be an added advantage
- Should have experience in Teaching
- Should have ability to motivate
- Must have determination and perseverance
- Must be proficient with MS Office and its environment as a tool in the planning and delivery of lessons and assessment.
- Responsible and devoted to Music.
Offered Salary₦30,000 - ₦60,000