Prepare and deliver French lessons to students of diverse age groups
Evaluate and grade students’ class work, assignments, and papers.
Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and lesson notes.
Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
Maintain records of students’ assessment results, progress, feedback, or school performance, ensuring confidentiality of all records.
Develop teaching or training materials, such as handouts, study materials, or quizzes.
Communicate students’ progress to management, students, parents or teachers in written progress reports, in person, by phone, or by email.).
Collaborate with students, parents, teachers, school administrators, or counselors to determine student needs, develop tutoring plans, or assess student progress.
Administer, proctor, or score academic or diagnostic assessments.
Teach students study skills, note-taking skills, and test-taking strategies.
Provide private instruction to individual or small groups of students to improve academic performance, improve occupational skills, or prepare for academic or occupational tests.
Research or recommend textbooks, software, equipment, or other learning materials to complement lessons.
Participate in training and development sessions to improve teaching practices or learn new teaching techniques.
Organize teaching environment to promote productivity and learning.
Monitor student performance or assist students in academic environments
Provide feedback to students using positive reinforcement techniques to encourage, motivate, or build confidence in students.
- B.(Ed)/M(Ed)/B.Art in French or related course
- At least 3 Years experience teaching French in primary/ college school
- Must have a good knowledge of British/American curriculum.
- In addition to specific required qualification, candidate must have a good command of English&French, eloquent and must have good inter-personal skill.
- Good customer service skill
- Proficient in the use of the computer and internet.
- Must possess leadership skills
- Must possess excellent teaching skills
- Must be Presentable
Offered Salary₦30,000 - ₦60,000