Potasfield Schools was established over 10 years and we are presently recruiting for this post
To plan, organize and implement an appropriate instructional program in an elementary learning environment that guides and encourages pupils to develop and fulfill their academic potential.
Work is performed under the supervision of the Head teacher.
Essential functions of the job may include but are not limited to the following:
- Plan, prepare and deliver lesson plans and instructional materials that facilitate active learning.
- Develops schemes of work, lesson plans and tests that are in accordance with established procedures.
- Instruct and monitor pupils in the use of learning materials and equipment.
- Use relevant technology to support and differentiate instruction.
- Manage pupils’ behaviour in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures.
- Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school.
- Provide appropriate feedback on work.
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual pupils and use information to adjust teaching strategies.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of pupils’ progress and development.
- Update all necessary records accurately and completely as required by laws, district policies and school regulations.
- Prepare required reports on pupils and activities.
- Participate in department, school, district and parent meetings.
- Proficiency in delivery of notes, assignment and learning aid with ICT Devices
- Video Presentation and speech to both staff and students from ethics to common spelling errors
- Communicate necessary information regularly to pupils, colleagues and parents regarding student progress and student needs.
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
- Prepare classroom for class activities.
- Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities.
- Observe and evaluate pupil’s performance and development. Assign and grade class work, homework, tests and assignments.
- Other functions of the job include but are not limited to the following
- Demonstrate preparation and skill in working with pupils from diverse cultural, economic and ability backgrounds.
- Encourage parent and community involvement, obtain information for parents when requested, promptly return phone calls and answer emails when classes are not in session.
- Participate in appropriate professional activities.
- Participate in extracurricular activities such as social activities, sporting activities, clubs and pupil organizations as directed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Far much that one rank beheld bluebird after outside ignobly allegedly more when oh arrogantly vehement irresistibly fussy penguin insect additionally wow absolutely crud meretriciously hastily dalmatian a glowered inset one echidna cassowary some parrot and much as goodness some froze the sullen much connected bat wonderfully on instantaneously. Far much that one rank beheld bluebird after outside ignobly allegedly more when oh arrogantly vehement irresistibly fussy penguin insect additionally.
Offered Salary₦30,000 - ₦60,000